As a Visual Designer at Samsung, you will get to work with the creative lead to integrate technology and customer feedback into design strategies, balancing UI, marketing, and aesthetic interests.
- Participate in project ideation.
- Ability to take art direction and constructive criticism.
- Ability to manage and estimate personal time outlays for each project.
- 2-3 years of professional design/new media experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires strong and flexible skills in visual design, interactive design, and awareness of client-side technologies.
- Demand for pixel perfect perfection.
- An eye for good typography, composition, and use of color.
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol.