Are you an entrepreneur at heart who prefers working (and playing) in a hyper-collaborative environment to get your creative juices flowing? At Toyota, we make the tools that help people work better. We put customers first. And we’re looking for disruptive designers who play well with others.
You’re even more passionate about people. You’re a tireless advocate for the end user. You have deep empathy for their everyday struggles and challenges. You always put their needs first, and you’re unwavering in your desire to provide the best experience. You love to change the way people behave, for the better. You put the customer at the heart of your process. And you can’t wait to apply your UX design chops to deliver unconventional insights and solve major challenges. You’re autonomous, on fire, and ready to redefine an industry.
Experience / Skills Required
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS
- Able to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- 7+ years of experience
- Work on various web, mobile and tablet application interfaces
- Create designs, icons and layouts that adhere to and extend the app
- Translate discussions into leading app designs and layouts
- Generate detailed specs of final designs that allow devs to build accurately
- Work with devs to deliver polished final product
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Mentor new members of design staff during onboarding
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment