As a Visual Designer at HP, you will get to work with the creative lead to integrate technology and customer feedback into design strategies, balancing UI, marketing, and aesthetic interests.
- Participate in project ideation.
- Ability to take art direction and constructive criticism.
- Ability to manage and estimate personal time outlays for each project.
- 2-3 years of professional design/new media experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires strong and flexible skills in visual design, interactive design, and awareness of client-side technologies.
- Demand for pixel perfect perfection.
- An eye for good typography, composition, and use of color.
The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.