Working across many media, both online and offline, you will ensure brand consistency across all channels of communication. You will utilize your visual and interactive design skills to incorporate the Unilever aesthetic into everything you create. You will work closely with marketing, customer success, sales and the rest of our growing company to explore design solutions that help our customers understand our product. The types of projects you will work on include creative brand and product marketing campaigns, sales and marketing materials, and user education projects.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing for the Web and knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail; no details are too small or insignificant
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company
- Must have a portfolio showcasing graphic, illustration, and interface design projects
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Full health, dental, vision
- 401k benefits
- Gym membership
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro
Unilever is an Anglo-Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.