HR and Statutory Compliance Audits / Gap Analysing and remedies
- Periodical Systematic verification of current practices and Statutory Gap Analysis will be carried out.
- Obtaining the ESI and EPF Employer’s Code Number
- Preparation of ESI & EPF Contributions, uploading it online, generate challan, remittance and Claim Management
- To interact with ESI , EPF and other Statutory Authorities.
- Obtaining Certified Standing Orders
Records and Returns
Maintenance of Records and submission of Returns under various Acts such as:
- The Factories Act 1948
- The Employees State Insurance Act 1948
- The Employees Provident Funds Scheme & MP Act 1952
- The Minimum Wages Act 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act 1936
- The Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
- The Payment of Bonus Act 1965
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act 1966
- The Apprenticeship Act 1961
- The Maternity Benefit Act 1961
- The Child Labour (P&R) Act 1986
- The Contract Labour (R&A) Act 1970
- The Trade Union Act 1926
- The Industrial Dispute Act 1947 and etc.
Registration and Renewals
- Registration/Renewal under Factories Acts
- Registration/Renewal of Factory Running License
- Registration under ESI & EPF Act
- Registration/Renewal of Lift, Hoist, Pressure Vessels, Building Stability and etc.
- Registration/Renewal of Pollution Control Board License(CTE&CTO)
- Registration/Renewal under Contract Labour License
- Registration/Renewal of Explosive License
- Registration/Renewal under Shops and Establishment Act
- Registration/Renewal under Inter-state Migrant Act
- Registration/Renewal of Fire license
- Preparation of On Site and Off Site Emergency plan.
- Formation of Safety Committee and Canteen Committee